Here are notes and links to recommended sessions from the first global lightning network conference held in Berlin October 19-20 2019. About 500 people attended. Here’s a review of the conference from Bitcoin Magazine.
Here are some specific sessions recommended for executives and managers.
- Building Lighting Businesses, Ryan Gentry, 20 minutes, This session focused on business opportunities, with an eye to startup opportunities.
- Investing in Lightning, panel, 40 minutes.
- Enterprise Lightning, Lopp, 3 minutes. A too-quick discussion of what enterprises need to effectively implement LN payments.
Some interesting conference statistics from @fulmolightning:
- 66,79% of paid tickets (45,97% of ticket revenue) paid via $BTC/LN
- 987 beers paid via LN
- 700 coffees paid via LN
- 164 cocktails paid via LN
- 377 ice cream/hot chocolate transactions paid via LN