Big things are happening in Northeast Ohio with the momentum around blockchain technology and influx of community support and innovation. Blockchain technology is set to disrupt nearly every industry, allowing for secure, real-time, fully-transparent transactions of data and value. As the Blockland initiative works towards making our region a blockchain and technology hub, Flashstarts is connecting people to resources to learn about blockchain technology and to the opportunities it will bring our region.
Flashstarts is packing up its bags and hosting info sessions around Northeast Ohio for any community member interested in learning more about blockchain and the recent momentum in our region. Come learn about our newly launched Blockchain+ fund, upcoming accelerator, and intern program.
When & Where?
We’ll be hosting these events in a variety of locations throughout Northeast Ohio in the upcoming months. See below and register here.
We welcome students, startup founders, investors, corporate partners, and any community member interested in learning more about these efforts.
Upcoming info sessions:
- CWRU Think[box] — Friday, Jan. 25th at 1PM
- CSU Weston Ideation Lab — Thursday, Feb 7th 3PM
- Cleveland Public Library (downtown) — Tuesday, Feb 26th 1PM
- Kent State University Library — Tuesday, Feb 26th 5PM
- LaunchHouse (Highland Heights) — Wednesday, Feb 27th 1:30PM
- Hudson Library — Tuesday, Mar 5th 7PM
- Youngstown Business Incubator — Wednesday, Mar. 6th 2PM
- Bounce Innovation Hub — Wednesday, Mar. 13th 5PM
- Lakewood Country Club — Thursday, Mar. 14th 6PM