We are proud to team up with the Harvard Business School Club of Northeast Ohio to present the 2nd annual HBS-NEO Elevator Pitch Contest! The startup pitch competition will take place on Thursday, November 5th, 2015 in conjunction with the annual HBS Dively Award event.
At the HBS-NEO Elevator Pitch Contest, students, aspiring entrepreneurs, and entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to pitch their early-stage startup idea in three minutes for cash awards. First place wins $1,000; second place, $500; and third place, $250.
Applications to pitch are due Saturday, October 24th, 2015.
Flashstarts’ coaches will select the best applicants to compete at the event. Selection criteria includes:
• Creative use of software
• Unintended but interesting and profitable uses of hardware
• Product ideas for which the time has finally come
• World changing business concepts
• Ideas that may not withstand the light of day but seem cool at the time
• Doable within the average human lifespan.