Aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs have the chance to pitch their unique, game-changing business ideas at TechPint at Mahall’s on 4/25. Out of 6 finalists, one lucky winner will be awarded $1000 and an Open Desk membership at StartMart for a year.
Those interested in pitching can apply here with a short 2-minute pitch video. Applications are due by 12pm (that’s NOON, not midnight) on Friday, April 21st.
The top six (6) pitchers will have 2 to 3 minutes to present their ideas to a live TechPint audience on Tuesday, April 25th at 5:00 PM (no slide presentations please). The winner will be selected at the discretion of the judges (with a healthy dose of input from the audience).
Selection criteria include but are not limited to:
1. Creative use of software
2. Unintended but interesting and profitable uses of hardware
3. Product ideas for whom the time has finally come (Note: anyone caught stealing someone else’s idea will have a room full of hostile witnesses)
4. World changing business concepts
5. Ideas that may not withstand the light of day but seem cool at the time.
6. Doable within the average human lifespan